October 09, 2007

Pictures of the beach


Here is Brendon - he will be four years old in November.









He is such a cutie!









I was trying to capture all the people that were at the beach on October 7. I didn't get that great of a picture though.



I will post more tomorrow. I have some more beach pictures and the pictures of him on the wagon with the pumpkins.

And for those of you who read this and didn't know yet..........you can tell by the comments on the previous post that my sister Sarah is pregnant again and that my sister Shari is engaged.

Sarah is 27 weeks today. I was able to feel the baby kick the other day, and the baby kicked so hard it made me jump! We all laughed. :)

As of just a few weeks ago.....my sister Shari is now engaged and looking at a 2009 wedding.

2 Comments:

At October 09, 2007 6:46 PM, Blogger Massi said...

I am ready for FALL!!! Do you like to bake? I always get in the mood to bake or something in the fall. Bake pies!

Congrats on becoming an Auntie again!!! I pray God's blessings on the baby and delivery. : )

Awesome about the engagement!!!!

We seriously have to do something!

I wonder if those people are still waiting for their gloves?? hahaha..I'm just joking ; )

 
At October 09, 2007 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lori :) Well it is finally cooler today but still nice. I love it like this, I hope it stays nice for a while. I checked out Sarah's blog and saw her tummy:) It will be fun when we go visit her, We'll have to pick up Chinese! Or maybe spaghetti! ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home