Hollywood
The day we went into Hollywood, May 25, 2007, we took a tour of the movie stars' homes. On that tour we stopped at the Greystone Mansion. We were able to get out and look around the beautiful grounds. That was the only place on the tour we were able to do that.
Many movies have been filmed at this mansion, like The Body Guard, Air Force One, and What Women Want w/Mel Gibson. No one lives in the home, and the inside of the home is closed to visitors. The grounds are absolutely beautiful!This mansion has 55 rooms! I would have loved to have seen the inside of it.......

This is a view from the grounds.

3 Comments:
Oh my, how fun! Just imagine what it would be like. I can't even fathom. I wonder who lived there prior?? Anyone?
Hey Lori very nice pictures. I can't wait until Friday night to see more of them. Talk to you soon.
Carolyn
You didn't tell me about this mansion, that is so awesome. I love things like that. Awesome picture..
Post a Comment
<< Home