April 20, 2007

Back in Town

Wow - I loved Myrtle Beach! The palm trees, the sun, the sandy beach with the cool water from the ocean brushing up against your feet. I have lots of pictures to share and some stories to tell!

But for now, I am back in town and will be getting the pictures developed soon. Thank you to all who prayed for our safety and protection.

I will post more real soon!

3 Comments:

At April 21, 2007 6:54 AM, Blogger Massi said...

woohoo, can't wait to hear your stories! Oh, and see the pictures too! I am so glad you had a great time. I did pray and thought about you often. I'll be around during the weekend if you want to catch up or visit. Hugs!

 
At April 21, 2007 1:08 PM, Blogger God Is The Greatest said...

Hey! I am so glad you had fun....I can't wait to hear your stories...I love you so much....See you tonight for Dad's partie.....Love ya Sis.
Carolyn

 
At May 10, 2007 8:35 PM, Blogger Shari said...

some pictures are in serious need here soon sister! Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home