Kleinel
It's late, and I need to go to bed, but I haven't updated in awhile so I want to quickly give you an update on what's going on.
I am going to Myrtle Beach, SC in April. I am using two of the four airline tickets I won last year. (see post dated Aug. 31)
I jumped in with both feet and am pretty sure I got my head wet by going back to college! I am pursuing my Bachelors of Science in Ministry Leadership at Cornerstone University. I am extremely excited! I start on Feb. 17 and the course is an online course so I can do everything from home.
And then today.......I adopted a daughter! :) I decided to sponsor a child through Compassion International. My child is from the Dominican Republic, and her name is Kleinel. She is 3 years old. She is adorable! I will definitely be posting a picture of her when I receive everything in the mail.
More details to come on each item. Just wanted to brief you on what was happening.

1 Comments:
WOW, all this news just since last Saturday when I saw you. Hehe! That's great you decided to go back to school. I thought you adopted a child, to bring home! : )
Post a Comment
<< Home