November 16, 2006

The Why's of Life

There are many questions that can go unanswered here on earth. These are the why's of life.......and some of these questions can only be answered when we get to heaven. My biggest "why" question right now is, "Why did God take my two little nephews to be with Him in heaven?"

My sister, Sarah, was 22 weeks along this week, and she ended up giving birth to both the babies. What a tough week it has been. The firstborn son was named Isaac Robert. They knew no matter what, that they would name their firstborn Isaac, like Abraham and Sarah's. I think that is really special! The second son was named Luke Alan.

Isaac was 1lb. 2oz. and 10 in. long, and Luke was 1lb. 3oz. and 10-1/2 in. long. Isaac was born on the 15th somewhere between 7:45 and 8:00, I think. Close to that timeframe anyway. Luke was born on the 16th at 1:20 a.m. They did have a heartbeat at the time of birth, but they were too little to survive.

Seth and Sarah have been in contact with the funeral home, and we will be having a graveside service.

Seth and Sarah are doing alright. They have been grieving and will still need to grieve, but their hope is founded in Christ. They have an amazing faith in God!

...................Those two boys are dancing with the angels right now!

4 Comments:

At November 19, 2006 3:48 PM, Blogger Massi said...

My sympathy and prayers to you and the Family. May your sister and husband find renewed strength and peace and strength in the Lord Jesus. I'm around if you need to talk.

 
At November 19, 2006 4:13 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Thank you, Massi!

 
At November 21, 2006 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori, I am so so sorry. I just can't imagine the pain. What a horrible thing to go through. May God somehow make the pain beautiful, in a way that only He can. I am really sorry.

 
At November 21, 2006 11:38 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Thanks, Chel. The service for the twins is today, Tuesday Nov. 21, so I took the day off work to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home