August 31, 2006

Absolutely Amazing!

The most recent BIG news for me is that I won 4 round trip airline tickets!! I can use them to go anywhere within the continental U.S. I still can't believe it! I won them from the radio station I listen to - 91.3 WCSG. They were doing "sticker stops" at different businesses around the area and one of the stops was at Cookies by Design at Knapps Corner which is right by my workplace. They were there from 11:30 - 12:30 so on my lunch hour I went and had them put one of their WCSG stickers on my vehicle, and I filled out a form to register for the drawing for the giveaway. They told me they would be announcing the winner on Thursday, Aug. 24, at 7:20 a.m.

I wrote that day and time down right away, and as soon as I got home I placed that piece of paper on my bathroom counter so I wouldn't forget to listen. At 7:20 a.m. on that Thursday they announced my name! Of course, before they announced the name, they were dragging it out. One of the DJ's said things like, "Does this person live North or South of I-96?" And the other DJ said, "Well, let's just say this person is from Byron Center." I was thinking, "Ok - there could be quite a few people from Byron Center who signed up for this." But of course, I'm definitely excited at this point, and then the DJ went on to say that the person is a female....... at this point I'm really excited. So then they started in with "Lor", and they stopped a second...... you can imagine the excitement I'm feeling now. And then he said it, "Lori Bergy - Lori Bergy you have 10 minutes to call......." Unbelievable! So, I called, and now I have 4 tickets to use within the next year.

3 Comments:

At August 31, 2006 2:06 PM, Blogger God Is The Greatest said...

Lori it is time to plan are vacation. LOL. I am so happy for you. Do you know where you are going yet.

 
At August 31, 2006 5:32 PM, Blogger Massi said...

WOOOOHOOOO! God is awesome! Congratulations! I am sooo excited for you! Any ideas yet as to where? I would go to Maine, in the Fall, they say it's beautiful! Vermont?

 
At August 31, 2006 7:41 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I've been thinking about California or South Carolina.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home