July 24, 2006

GRACE

So here it is July 24, 2006, and I've decided to start writing. I started thinking about creating a blog awhile ago and then began thinking of a name for my blog about a week or so ago. I wanted something that represents who I am today and what I believe in. I absolutely love the word Grace. This blog won't be about grace all of the time, but I wanted to use the word because it means so much to me. Matthew West, a Christian artist, has a song out there called Grace, and that song is my theme song, and it is an amazing song! When I began thinking of a name for my blog, I asked God to direct my thoughts with what it should be called and to place the words with me. At first, I was really wanting to name it thebeautyofgrace and became stuck on that title. That was it! I was really excited about it! When I went in to create it, the name was already taken. I was bummed! Plus at that point I realized the blog needed a title also so I had to continue the thought process on how to word everything. Grace needed to be the theme - God had placed that word with me and it worked! So here it is thegiftofgrace.

5 Comments:

At July 27, 2006 4:14 PM, Blogger Massi said...

You did it! : ) I like Grace also..even for a name. Let me know if you need help setting up anything, like adding people to your site, links, etc. I like it. It has a relaxing feel with the colors.

 
At July 27, 2006 7:28 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Thanks, Massi! I will let you know if I have any questions about it. So far I am starting with the basics. :)

 
At July 28, 2006 5:29 AM, Blogger Massi said...

Did your power go out last night? Ours did for 4 hours maybe? No Air! I couldn't sleep. Only party of the apartment community went lights out. I noticed that the buildings on the other side from us towards marshwood had lights.

 
At July 28, 2006 10:05 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Yes, my power went out. I was in the middle of writing in my blog too! That's weird that it was only part of the community.

I had to take my contacts out and wash my face by flashlight. :)

 
At July 29, 2006 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori, what a great idea. Thanks for letting me know! And I love how you picked your title. Thanks for sharing that process!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home