July 31, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to all of you who have joined me so far! :) Chel, Massi, Sarah...... it was good to hear from all of you.

My friend Chel just got married about 3 months ago or so. Congratulations, Chel! I am so happy for you. :)

Well, the heat index is supposed to be 100 today. That is just crazy! Anyway, this is just a short posting for today. There will be more to come.

2 Comments:

At July 31, 2006 11:00 AM, Blogger God Is The Greatest said...

Hi there Lori. I really like this blog spot for you. I love you with all my heart. I hope you like blog spot.

 
At August 01, 2006 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog. What a fun thing to do. The colors are so you. And the name is perfect. Love, Mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home