My Family

Is everybody still with me? :)
Here is a picture of my family from 1990. Clockwise from left - My sister Maren (our exchange student from Germany), my dad, my mom, my sister Carolyn, my grandma, myself, my sister Sarah, and my sister Shari. Bet they will love me for posting this! LOL :)
Last Wed. night at WOW, we had a social night and we were told to bring in a picture from our younger years and then tell a story about it or share something special about it. So this is the picture I brought in to share about my family.

3 Comments:
I love the old picture! Thanks for sharing it. Do you still have that snappy shirt????
Chel - LOL! Unfortunately, I don't have that shirt anymore - I know you were hoping to borrow it. :)
Thank you Lori. I don't look good in that picture at all. But then again it was how many year's ago. I need to know how you are getting pictures on the computer like that. I want to post some also. Bye for now. Are you going to the football game tomorrow night.
Post a Comment
<< Home