January 27, 2007

Ballroom Dancing

Wow - it's not often I post back to back like this. :) It's usually 2 or 3 weeks in between posts and this time it's only 2 days. Well, actually 3 days because it's after midnight.

Anyway, I went ballroom dancing tonight with some friends from church. We had so much fun. I learned the waltz and the swing. What a blast! There is a place right in Byron Center called Social Dance Studio, and they have open dancing on Friday nights from 9 - 11. They also give lessons during the week.

I'll still give an update about the other post from Jan. 24 and give some more details on each item.

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2007 8:11 PM, Blogger Massi said...

How fun! I have always wanted to learn ballroom dancing. I just love it! I should check it out one day. I didn't know there was such a place here in Byron Center. Hmmm

 
At January 28, 2007 10:47 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Social Dance Studio is right off of 84th Street in the Family Fare strip mall. I had no idea it was there either until last week. It's so close to us. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home