May 15, 2007

The Atlantic Ocean



Here is a picture that I took of the Atlantic Ocean on Monday, April 16, 2007. It was an extremely windy day that day, and I specifically went down to the ocean that evening to get pictures of it. This is my favorite photo of the ocean!

4 Comments:

At May 15, 2007 5:31 PM, Blogger Massi said...

Hello! I wrote you a while back. I haven't heard from you, thought you were in Cali by now. Nice photo!

 
At May 16, 2007 9:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there I really like that picture too Lori. I hope to get together soon so we can talk.

Carolyn

 
At May 16, 2007 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!

 
At May 16, 2007 1:22 PM, Blogger Shari said...

Yay, finally some pictures are coming!! I know, I know, I give excellent advice :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home