Beautiful Weather
What a gorgeous day today! The weather is beautiful. I went to my niece's soccer game and now I'm hanging out at my parent's house. I have lots to do though so I should get busy. I need to wash my car inside and out, get things packed for my trip to LA, and clean my apartment. But right now.......I'm feeling rather lazy.
I posted more pictures the other day so take a look below. I still have more to show you, and I have some funny pictures too. For the first time ever, I was pooped on by a Seagull! And of course.......what are good friends for?? Taking a picture of you with Seagull poop! She had to get her camera out to take a picture! :) So she gave me a copy of it, and I will post it for you to see. It was so gross! So I have a summer tip: if you are walking on a boardwalk over a lake, don't stop to take pictures of the scenery or you could become a target! :) LOL!

2 Comments:
hmm...how about some updates on your trip to LA? :)
someone should update!!!!
Topics to choose from:
1. LA
2. Work
3. Family
4. What God has revealed to you
Post a Comment
<< Home