October 08, 2007

Michigan Weather

Hi y'all! Hope all y'all are doing well. :) You would think we were in the South with these wonderful temperatures. I have a friend who just visited family in Alabama, and she said it was hot and muggy there. Another friend of mine used to live in North Carolina, and she said this is what the weather is like this time of year down there.

For us here in Michigan, this is so unusual to have temperatures in the high 80's at the beginning of October. Yesterday, October 7, 2007, I was at the beach! Along with many others. There were sailboats, speedboats, and jet skis on the water soaking up the extended beautiful weather we have been blessed with. I had to keep reminding myself it was October because it feels so much like August, and yet, we are even two months past that.

I was at the beach with one of my friends and her three year old son. He loves the water and playing in the sand! I took some pictures that I will have to post later. I was having a problem getting the camera to connect to the computer. I hope it will connect tomorrow.

On the way home we saw pumpkins for sale so we stopped to get a couple of pumpkins for her and her son to carve. I took pictures of him on the wagon trying to pick out which pumpkin he wanted. :)

2 Comments:

At October 08, 2007 8:28 PM, Blogger Moments Like This said...

I'm glad it's october and not august...it puts me closer to my due date!!

 
At October 09, 2007 11:49 AM, Blogger Shari said...

me too Sarah, it puts me closer to my wedding :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home