Santa Monica Pier

During our trip, we went to Santa Monica Pier. That was on Sunday, May 27, 2007. Look at all those people! The pier has many gift shops on it, Bubba Gump's Restaurant, and a carnival.
I don't remember which day it was, but we were driving along and I saw this and had to take a picture................. 

Being that I work in a law firm that practices insurance defense and mainly handles cases that deal with car accidents......I couldn't help but think what would happen if this guy got into an accident.


2 Comments:
Whatup Lori:) That is funny! Was the car parked or was someone driving? I have no idea what I used for my password so I will sign up with a different name.
Hey anonymous! Must be Niss! :)There was someone driving the vehicle with the passenger sitting like that. Not good......
Post a Comment
<< Home