More from CA.....
There is a popular hot dog stand in California called Pinks. It is family owned. Pinks was opened in 1939 and has been in the same location since day 1. Many famous people have eaten at Pinks. We waited in line about an hour because they are so popular. If you want to check out their website just for fun, it is http://www.pinkshollywood.com/.
......................................This is the hot dog I ordered! LOL :) It is called the Lord of the Rings Hot Dog. No, I didn't bite into it..............I ate the onion rings separately. The hot dog and onion rings were covered with BBQ sauce. It was actually quite tasty! Gretchen's is in the background, and hers is covered with sauerkraut.
They had the Crush pop too!


4 Comments:
That hot dog looks like chocolate covered doughnuts, mmm....
Hi Lori,
I thought the same thing at first---that they were chocolate covered doughnuts on your hot dog. I was glad to hear they were onion rings. Anyway great pic's and Pink's website is fun.
Love,
Mom
Pictures of your food again???? Just kidding, I probablly would of taken one too. HA Ok, I guess I stay anonomous, I can't make a new name and still can't remember my password after 7 guesses. Arghhhhh
Hey mom ~ Pink's website is fun to look at! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home