Birthday party, parade, and church picnic
This past weekend was a busy one. On Friday, I went to Dan and Nerissa's to celebrate their son Aiden's birthday. On Saturday, we had the Heritage Day Parade in Middleville again. I posted about this last year so that means I've had my blog for over a year now. I don't remember when I started it.......I'll have to go look after I'm done posting. Then on Saturday evening we had a big dinner with my family. My grandparents were there too. We sat outside at the picnic table and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I just love this time of the year! :)
Sunday was church and then a church picnic at Johnson Park in Grandville. We had gorgeous weather for that too! God has blessed us greatly this summer with beautiful weather! They had a tug of war contest, balloon animals for the kids, caramel apples and popcorn. It was great visiting with people, and we also played some frisbee. I was so sore the next day! :)

1 Comments:
It's almost been a month again since you posted!
Post a Comment
<< Home