July 03, 2007

Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July!

...................And Happy Birthday to my mom, who has a Fourth of July birthday!

I will be celebrating at a BBQ with some friends and watching the East Grand Rapids fireworks in the evening.

I hope everyone is able to relax and enjoy their holiday.

7 Comments:

At July 04, 2007 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,

Thank you for the birthday greeting. That is so sweet! Hope you have a great time at your BBQ today. Enjoy the fireworks.

Love,
Mom

 
At July 05, 2007 4:44 AM, Blogger Moments Like This said...

Hope you had a great holiday. Pray for me and I'll have mom call you after she calls seth and his mom!

 
At July 05, 2007 7:46 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Prayed for you on my way into work, sis. Thinking of you right now as it is 8:39 a.m. Love ya!

 
At July 05, 2007 7:53 AM, Blogger Lori said...

The time on our computers here at work is wrong. :)

 
At July 10, 2007 5:52 PM, Blogger Moments Like This said...

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!! Silly sister!
Sarah and Shari

 
At July 10, 2007 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are alive and kicking. lol. I've moved and a lot is going on, maybe we can get together soon?! I'm sure you still have my e-mail address.... later tater.
Tamara

 
At July 11, 2007 8:10 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Hey T! :) Good to hear from you. I'll send you an e-mail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home