Finally updating again.......
Soooooo......I'm sitting here at my parent's house checking my e-mail, and Shari is sitting at the kitchen table playing cards and telling me I should update...........she is right. :)
Today I went to my friend Holli's wedding reception. She was married to Chris back in November in Colorado and they planned a reception for all of their friends in Michigan. It was great to see her! We were best buds in high school. :) It was great to meet Chris too. Holli, I'm very impressed! :) They had wonderful desserts for their reception. They had chocolate cakes and cupcakes. They also had a chocolate fountain and a vanilla fountain with vanilla wafers, strawberries, rice krispies, bananas, and pretzels to dip in the fountain. Yum! It was a gorgeous day for their reception!
Then I went to my parent's house to hang out. We had a bonfire and some outdoor games and then some of my family played cards while the rest of us relaxed and visited with each other. I took some pictures of my "Hollywood" nephew! :) SO CUTE! I will post those in a couple of days.
I hope you enjoy your holiday!

1 Comments:
Not only did you update...but you mentioned ME! How exciting! Anyway, it was so fun having you here on a Sunday that I could actually be home. Sorry we couldn't talk more. Maybe next time. Love you sister!
Post a Comment
<< Home