Peter's Baptism
Well, I guess I just have to post it this way.........sometimes Blogger is frustrating. It won't separate my paragraphs even though I have spaces between them...........so here it is as just one big block...........
Peter is doing really well. It is SO hard not to buy every outfit in sight! :) I bought a few things at The Children's Place for him for next winter because there were so many good deals on winter clothing. They had 50% off of already marked down prices - sweatshirts for $2.99 and fleece pullovers for $3.99. You can't go wrong with prices like that!
So, who were you routing for - the Giants or the Patriots? I really wanted the Patriots to win because they had such a good winning streak going. Oh well. Eli Manning is certainly in the spotlight now and that is exciting for him.
Have you been participating in any outdoor winter activities? I have been sledding quite a few times with my friend Cristel and her son Brenden. I also took my niece, Ashley, and we had a blast! She just loved it! The day we went sledding, the snow was that really wet type of snow, and I was soaked! LOL! I do need to get some snowpants.............I get pretty cold and wet in my jeans. But it is so much fun either way..........I'm not so sure Cristel agrees with that though.............. :) I can't wait until Peter is old enough to sled. :)
My friend, Chel, will be having a baby girl this month. We are so excited about that! She is due towards the end of the month. They are not releasing her name so that will be an exciting surprise. :) I am so happy for both of you and Samuel too - he will be an awesome big brother. I love you guys!
My friend, Holli, was recently married. Congratulations, Chris and Holli! :) I look forward to celebrating with you in May at your Michigan reception, and I look forward to meeting Chris.
Oh yeah, I thought I was about done writing.......and then I remembered one more thing ~ I have to have sinus surgery. I have major issues with my sinuses so I have no choice but to have the surgery done. I would appreciate any prayers regarding the surgery. I am going to be scheduling the surgery real soon, and I will let you know the date once it is scheduled. Thank you in advance for your prayers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home