December 26, 2007

NEPHEW! :)

I have a nephew! My sister and her husband had their baby on December 24. His name is Peter Lloyd. The middle name comes from my mom's dad's first name, and he was a wonderful and well respected man.

Peter weighs 8 lbs. 15 oz, and he is 19-1/2 in. long. He is so adorable!! I will post pictures as soon as I can...........because of course I want to show him off! :)

Congratulations, Seth and Sarah!!

Also - the baby shower went very well. We had everyone there that we expected, and the room was full with family and friends. It was a beautiful day and the sun was shining which was an answered prayer. They were blessed with many gifts.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2007 4:37 PM, Blogger Moments Like This said...

You may now post pictures!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home