December 04, 2007

Niece or Nephew?

Sarah is due in just a few weeks! Yeah! We don't know what she is having or what name they have picked out so that will be a super fun surprise for us!

Thank you for all your prayers. Baby stayed tucked safe inside for a full term pregnancy. Praise God!

This Saturday we are having a big baby shower for her. I mean big too. We will have close to 30 people! It's going to be awesome!

2 Comments:

At December 04, 2007 6:16 PM, Blogger Moments Like This said...

I'm EXCITED!!!!

 
At December 10, 2007 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lori :) I miss you! I finally remembered to check out your blog again. I checked in on sarah's too and see that the baby is breech. I will be praying for her too. Well Hannah just tinkled all over the floor so I will talk to you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home