Successful surgery
Just an update on my sinus surgery: the surgery went extremely well. Thank you for your prayers! The pain was minimal and I was able to just take Tylenol for it. My mom helped me out the day of surgery and took care of me. I stayed at my parents for a few days while I recovered and my mom and dad took care of me. It was great to be there. There's no place like home. :) My sisters and my niece Ashley also took care of me while I was there. Ashley made me a beautiful book. She wrote a story and drew pictures to go with it. I love it! Sarah and Peter came and took care of me during the day on Thursday and Friday and it was really nice to spend time with them. Peter is smiling now so that was fun!
I was pretty tired for a few days and had to take it easy, but now I am getting better and better each day.
Thanks again for your prayers!

1 Comments:
I'm glad to hear everything went well. I can't even imagine what that is like. You must have had pretty bad sinus infections or so to have had the surgery. You're the first that I know that had it done.
We MUST get together soon. It's been since FOREVER!!!! Like Summer time? Ok..that is way to long..get a hold of me when you'e free there lady. : )
Post a Comment
<< Home